Friday, May 11, 2007

Poems written by me ( 25th august 07)

My lips are sleaed by my heart,
My feelings are pressed down by my hands,
My eyes are blocked by my aim,
I can't reach to you...

Mask are human's life,
We wear them everyday,
Mask changed when feelings changed,
But my mask is showing,
I'm lying to myself...

==========================================

I am a violin,
The music sheets are my feelings,
but now my notes are all kumbled up,
How can i repair it?

In a room of instruments,
I saw life,
Music runs free,
But i'm trapped inside.
Music notes flow out of the grand piano,
I felt calm,
Then i took up a violin,
And try to play together.
Instruments are well kept,
They produce wonderful sounds,
Every piece of music means something,
That's able to change the whole room.
I saw someone peeking inside the room,
The next moment,
I quickly put away the violin,
because the music are all jumbled up.
It all happened in a flash,
So the music went blind off,
I lost balance and drop sitting on the floor,
The music can't be controlled,
What should i do?
The instrument room is locked,
I screamed for help,
but nobody replied,
The rules were written, black n white,
Whoever steps in,
Cannot turn back.
I have decided,
For i will wait,
I will wait right here,
Because I trust the one inside me,
Forever....

====================================================

Life is like living in a cage,
We struggle to free fron this little cage,
As we combine forces and squezze through,
We made lots of friends.
Those who manage to free from the cage,
Will be given a "sijil" of degree,
However that's not it yet!
Beyond the cage, is an aviary,
Our door to the "masters"....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur poems have strong feelings..
I admire.