Friday, May 11, 2007

Song from Black Blood Brothers anime (korea)

Kkom sok er ui bi mil deul eul mal hae
(Tell me the secrets of ur dreams)
Ma joo chin seul puem deul eul

(The sadness that we faced)
Heu li ha gae seu myuh deun ung bin yak sok

(An empty promise that faded away)
I never knew
Dol ee kil soo do up eul kkoom

(Dreams that cannot turn back)
Ba le jin na ui gi uk deul

(My memories that become blurry)
Ah puem do moo dyuh jyuh buh lin kkeh jin shim jang

(A broken heart that blunted even the pain)
Ta buh lin na eui yung hon eun ha na

(My burned soul has become ashes)
Sang chuh ga deuk chan noon mul

(Tears filled with pain)
So tell me tell me the reason why
How can u do this to me
U break my heart and u make me cry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

Ann said...

Hi can I get the piano sheet for
Shinkirou by BlackBloodBrothers
email to anno758957@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hey can i also please, please, pretty please have the piano sheet music danbarulz@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

me tooooo! music sheeeet!pleeaase daigo_sajihara@yahoo.com thx!! ^_~

Anonymous said...

:d i love it too :d please send it to me :d thank you so much kd_DAI_TY_104@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

heyy can u also send the sheet music to me plz? thanks!! ^^
halloweentrickester@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

May I also get this sheet music. I love this song. it's violachic9000@yahoo.com! thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello! May I too Get this sheet music? Please email it to me at jade_gregory@hotmail.com thank you very much! ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hi! Could I please have this sheet music also? My e-mail is marvelous.molly@hotmail.com. Thank you for your time!

Anonymous said...

May I get this sheet music??Please! my e-mail is mikloseszti@gmail.com Thank You!!!=(^.^)=

Anonymous said...

May I get the music sheets,too? ^^ I really love this heartouching song! can't find the sheets anywhere... Q_Q
Thank you very much! ^^

Anonymous said...

e-mail:crystella@hotmail.de

Anonymous said...

can i also get the music sheets plz....
email: dking_joker@yahoo.com